Victron developed the Peak Power Pack with RV owners in mind. Lithium-ion is a substitute for heavy lead acid batteries when high currents occur for a short period of time.
It can be charged via the 12v cigarette lighter, solar panel or from the AC connection at your capsite. If you charge the battery while driving, the pack will be ready to go upon arrival.
Thanks to the included push button remote with dual-color LED status indicator, the Peak Power Pack makes it simple to use. With the push of a button, the built-in LED lights up with different colors to indicate the status of the battery.
There are two power outputs, mover and domestic. The mover has a maximum output of 200A and the domestic 50A.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion (LiFePO4)
- Capacity: 20Ah
- Stored energy: 256Wh
- Voltage 12.8V
- Continuous output current (mover/domestic): 150A/30A
- Maximum output current (mover/domestic): 200A/50A
- Short circuit current (mover/domestic): 300A/80A
- Safety features: overload, short-circuit, temp, excessive discharge
- VE.Direct interface for Bluetooth dongle
- Charge battery from AC, 12v and Solar
- Built-in solar charge controller
- Self discharge is storage mode: 6.5Ah/year
- Operating temperature battery discharge: -20C to +40C (-4F to 104F)
- Operating temperature battery charging: 0C to +40C (32F to 104F)
- Weight: 3.8kg (8.36lbs)
- Dimensions L x W x H: 19cm x 17cm x 13cm (7.4" x 6.7" x 5.2")
- Peak Power Pack 12.8V/20Ah (256Wh)
- AC power adapter
- Remote push button LED with cable (2M / 6ft)
- Tie-down strap with mounts and 4 screws
- Owners manual
- 5 Year Warranty