Phoenix Inverters make it possible to power household equipment that requires 120V AC with batteries rated at 12V, 24V or 48V DC.
These inverters are designed and built to last. They feature pure sine wave technology witch is required to power sensitive electronics. They are overload, short circuit and temperature protected.
Some devices may require a short burst of energy when starting up that is higher than their rated power consumption. With the Phoenix inverters, its not a problem. These inverters can deliver nearly twice its rated power output. Sometimes a high power draw can trigger shut-downs and alarms. Phoenix will only shut down if the overload persists. Shut-downs will be followed by a series of restart that will in turn eliminate false alarms.
Conserve power with eco mode by shutting down when no power is required. Every couple of seconds, the Phoenix inverter will automatically sense if power is required from the output socket.
The VE.Direct communication port allows the user to configure settings and access status information on a PC using a VE.Direct to USB cable and the free VictronConnect app. You can also add the Bluetooth Smart dongle for wireless access using your smartphone or tablet.
Pro Tip: Locate the inverter as close to the battery bank as possible to limit voltage drop.
- Continuous pure sine wave output: 800VA
- Peak power (momentary): 1500W
- Output voltage: 120VAC
- Input voltage range: 9.2-17V
- Zero load power consumption in Eco Mode: 1W
- Eco mode start and stop is fully adjustable
- NEMA5-15R (US standard recptacle output)
- Optional remote on/off switch (not indluded)
- Maximum cable size: 4AWG
- Operating temperature: -40C to +65C (-40F to +149F)
- Weight: 5.5kg (12lbs)
- Dimensions LxWxH: 305mm x 216mm x 105mm (21.1" x 8.5" x 4.1")
- Victron Phoenix Inverter 12/800
- Owners Manual
- 5 Year Warranty