Solar charge controllers deliver the energy from your solar panels and deliver it to your batteries. Using the latest MPPT technology, the SmartSolar charge controllers maximize the energy-harvest intelligently to achieve a full charge in the quickest time possible. The efficient charging protocol will maintain battery health and help extend its life.
MPPT stands for (Maximum Power Point Tracking). The technology monitors the current output and voltage of your solar panels to ensure every drop of available power is squeezed out of your solar panels. These advantages are most noticeable during partially cloudy skies when light intensity is continuously changing. This technology will improve energy collection up to 30% when compared to PWM controllers.
With built-in Bluetooth you can remotely control/monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charge controller. Simply pair it with a smartphone or tablet via VictronConnect. If you have an internet connection for your installation, use the free VRM (Victron Remote Management) portal to access the full power of your MPPT controller from anywhere in the world. For remote installations on a boat or RV, where internet or cellular connections are unavailable, you may be able to monitor your MPPT controller by using a LoRaWAN (long range wide area network) module.
When adding the optional plug-in SmartSolar Control display, the charging and battery status will be visible at-a-glance.
- Optional SmartSolar Control Display (sold separately)
- Built-in Bluetooth enables setup and monitoring wirelessly
- Designed to auto-detect 12v, 24v and 48v systems (software tool needed for 36v)
- Perfect choice for solar panels up to 1450w (12v), 2900w (24v), 4350w (36v) and 5800w (48v)
- Maximum solar panel output of 250 volts
- Maximum charge current is rated at 100A
- Internal temperature sensor compensates voltage and float charge
- No cooling fan with a maximum efficiency of over 99%
- Reverse polarity damage protection for both battery and solar panels
- MPPT technology ensures efficiency during cloudy skies
- Supports lead-acid, GEL, AGM and Lithium batteries
- Remote on/off by connecting to VE.Bus BMS
- Three sets of MC4 connectors
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.6" x 4" x 9.7" (295mm x 103mm x 246mm)
- Victron SmartSolar 250/100 MC4 Charge Controller
- Owners Manual
- 5 Year Warranty